Last Updated: December 14, 2021
Table of Contents
- Who’s This Policy For And What Does It Cover?
- What is “Personal Information”?
- Personal Information We Collect And How We Collect It
- How We Use Personal Information
- How We Share Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Cookies And Online Tracking
- Your Rights And Choice
- Links To Third Party Site
- Third Party Direct Marketing
- Quality And Retention of Personal Information
- Changes To This Policy
- Contact U
1. Who’s This Policy For And What Does It Cover?
Our Services are intended for business and professional use. We do not offer them to individuals (natural persons) for personal or household use. Rights described in this Policy, or established under privacy or data protection laws, may not apply if you are interacting with us on behalf of an organization that is our client, vendor or contractor.
You may see other privacy notices when we collect your Personal Information for certain purposes. Those notices supplement this Policy.
By using the Services, you consent to the practices described in this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to Personal Information reflected in video content that we help create or otherwise process on behalf of clients. That Personal Information is controlled by our clients and our processing of it is governed by our client agreements.
2. What is “Personal Information”?
When we say “Personal Information,” we mean information that can reasonably be linked to a particular individual or their household. Generally speaking, your Personal Information includes your unique identifiers (full name, phone number, email address, user name, etc.), and information about your characteristics, conditions or behavior that is associated with one of your identifiers or could otherwise reasonably be linked to you or your household.
“Non-Personal Information,” on the other hand, has been anonymized, aggregated or de-identified such that it cannot reasonably be linked to a particular individual or their household.
3. Personal Information We Collect And How We Collect It
Depending on the nature of your interactions with us, we may collect some or all of the following categories of Personal Information:
- “Identifiers,” such as first and last name, address, email address, phone number, user name, signature, IP address, cookie ID, device ID or similar information (as well as social security number/taxpayer ID number and insurance policy number if you register as a vendor through the Portal)
- “Financial Information,” such as payment card or financial account information if you make or receive payments through the Portal
- “Demographic Information,” such as age, gender, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or disability information. But other than age or gender, we won’t collect this information unless you specifically consent to its collection, use and sharing during vendor registration as part of client- or industry-driven diversity and inclusion efforts. Demographic information may include characteristics of protected classifications under applicable law.
- “Commercial Information,” such as information about vehicles or video-production-related equipment you own
- “Professional or Employment Information,” such as job title and business or employer name
- “Device or Browser Information,” such as the type and configuration of your device, operating system or browser you use to access the Services
- “Location Information,” such as your approximate location when you access the Site
- “User Content,” such as comments or other content posted to our Site or shared with us via email, or your social media profile or content
- “Internet Activity,” such as information about your activity on our Site or Portal or your interactions with marketing communications sent on our behalf.
- “Profile Information,” which is inferences we make about your interests for marketing or business development purposes based on other types of Personal Information we collect
- Other information you may provide as part of the vendor registration process, such as your emergency contacts
- Other categories disclosed to you at the point of collection
From You When You Provide It To Us Online
You aren’t required to provide any Personal Information to access the public Site, but you may choose to provide some when you fill out a form on the site. For example, if you choose to communicate with us by using the “Contact Us” page on the Site, we may collect your full name, email address, phone number, business or employer name, and any comments you choose to provide.
Use of the Portal is limited to our registered vendors. If you create a Portal account, we collect your full name, email address and other Identifiers. You will be required to create a unique password, but to protect your privacy and Portal security, we use encryption technology to authenticate user passwords without collecting passwords in plain text.
Automatically From Your Computer or Mobile Device.
Like most online services, our Services may automatically log some information from users’ devices in order to make features function correctly, customize the user experience, understand how the Service is being used, or measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Some of this data may be collected through the use of browser cookies or similar online tracking technologies, which are explained below. In many cases, we limit this type of collection to Non-Personal Information. However, this data may include Personal Information such as online Identifiers, Device or Browser Information, Demographic Information, Location Information or Internet Activity in some circumstances.
From Third Party Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect Identifiers, Professional or Employment Information, or User Content that you have chosen to disclose on social media platforms.
We may combine information collected from other sources with information collected from you or your device. To the extent the information, alone or in combination, constitutes Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information as described in this Policy.
4. How We Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain your Portal account;
- To fulfill our clients’ requests for particular video production services
- To analyze how our Services are used;
- To personalize and improve your experience on the Services;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our products or services;
- To contact you and provide you with help if you have service issues;
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research;
- To notify you of new products or services we think you might be interested in;
- To comply with our legal obligations
- In any other way we may describe when we collect the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
5. How We Share Personal Information
If you choose to register as a vendor through our Portal, and our producers select you or your organization to provide services for a project of our client, we will share your Personal Information with that client for purposes of facilitating your engagement on behalf of the client.
We may share Personal Information with contractors and other service providers who assist or support us in providing the Services. Examples of these third party services may include hosting our Site, storing data, performing analytics, or sending marketing communications. Where necessary and appropriate, our agreements with service providers prohibit them from retaining, using or disclosing the Personal Information we share with them for any purpose other than providing services to us.
Analytics or Marketing Partners
We may share your Personal Information with analytics or marketing partners to measure performance of our Site or marketing efforts. This sharing may involve the use of browser cookies and similar technologies placed through our Site by our partners, as explained here. For example, when you visit our Site, our partner’s Cookie may cause your browser to automatically send a request to our partner’s server and provide our partner with your IP address, other Identifiers, Device Information or Internet Activity. (An analytics or marketing partner may have an agreement with us that qualifies them as our restricted service provider, in which case they are prohibited from using or disclosing the Personal Information we share with them for any purpose other than providing services to us.)
Mandatory Disclosures And Legal Proceedings
Change In Control Or Merger
We may transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, acquisition or reorganization. However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you or we will not disclose your information.
With Your Direction Or Consent
We will share your Personal Information with other third parties as you may direct or otherwise consent.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not directed to children (individuals under the age of 18). We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or process children’s Personal Information unless the child’s parent or guardian consents and provides the information. If we determine that we have received a child’s Personal Information from a source other than the child’s consenting parent/guardian, we will immediately delete the information.
7. Cookies And Online Tracking
What Are Cookies?
A browser cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores in your device’s browser. It holds information that the site uses to function properly, remember your preferences, or personalize your experience. A typical cookie contains a cookie ID, which is a unique string of characters used to identify your browser during the browsing session, or in some cases, during subsequent browsing sessions. Cookies, cookie ID’s and similar pieces of data may be considered Personal Information (Identifiers or Internet Activity) under applicable law.
Other online technologies, similar to cookies, may allow users to be identified and tracked across multiple browsing sessions, and in some cases tracked across different websites and online services for marketing or advertising purposes. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to, pixels, web beacons and scripts (collectively with browser cookies, “Cookies”).
How Cookies May Be Used On Our Services
Our Site uses “first party” Cookies, which are set by our web domain (hayden5.com). Our Service also uses some “third party” Cookies, which are set by other web domains associated with our vendors or partners. This means that, when you visit our site, your browser may automatically connect to our partner’s web server, as well as ours, and provide our partner with access to your online Identifiers and Internet Activity, including information about how you use our site.
Cookies are used on our Services for the following purposes:
- Essential: Essential Cookies are necessary for site security and to enable you to move around our site and use its features.
- Preferences. Preference Cookies allow us to remember your preferences (such as language or region) during a browsing session or across browsing sessions.
- Analytics: Analytics Cookies allow us to analyze use of our Site to evaluate and improve performance.
Some Cookies are set by Google Analytics. Click here for more information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Our Site doesn’t use any Cookies that allow third parties to track you across different sites for targeted advertising purposes.
How You Can Block Cookies
You can block, disable or delete cookies at any time by changing the settings in your browser. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages of our site or other sites. You can find more information about cookies and other options you may have for restricting them at www.cookiesandyou.com/, and www.aboutads.info/choices.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Your browser may offer a Do Not Track (DNT) setting. If you turn that setting on, your browser sends a signal to websites indicating that you don’t want to be tracked over time or across third party sites. We don’t currently respond to these signals because there is not yet a common understanding of how to process them or a consensus on what “tracking” means.
8. Your Rights And Choices
You may opt-out of our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
See Section 7 for options to restrict Cookies.
9. Links To Third Party Sites
10. Third Party Direct Marketing
We don’t share Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
11. Quality And Retention of Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
13. Changes To This Policy
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us via email@example.com.